Which robotic process automation software technology is for you?
The choice of technology is usually quite straightforward and we use a balance of the following considerations:
- How large is your organisation and do you have a number of addressable processes?
- Where are you located and how dispersed are your operations?
- Do you have a high-risk or highly-regulated environment?
- Are you looking to reduce/redeploy staff or enable them to do other thinks?
- How scalable would you like to outcome to be?
- How many processes and applications need to be integrated?
- How much management information, audit trail and analytics would you like?
- Is standardisation a requirement? (e.g. post merger situations or rationalisation programmes).
- Will the automation programme be Operations led?
- Do you wish to build your own team?
- Are the processes to be ‘captured’ not simply ’recorded’?
- Will the deployment require ‘robot’ scheduling? (where by multiple ‘robots’ can be scheduled at different times for a number of different processes).
- Where will the technology and applications be? (e.g. Data centre / Cloud / Citrix
- How do you want to buy process automation services?